Corsair Community

Major M60 issue

AdRev

Basically, none of the buttons on the mice work at all.

The software and drivers install fine in any USB drive I try (I have many). It tracks and moves perfectly and the scroll wheel works great but I cannot click on ANYthing at all...

Any suggestions guys?

I was so looking forward to this new mouse!

I have searched around this forum and a few others and the internet in general and have found nothing on this. I don't see why the mouse works but just wont let me click on anything. It has to be software related as its all of the buttons no just left click or the sniper button or something. Not figured it out yet.

I have searched around this forum and a few others and the internet in general and have found nothing on this. I don't see why the mouse works but just wont let me click on anything. It has to be software related as its all of the buttons no just left click or the sniper button or something. Not figured it out yet.

Uninstall the Corsair software and reboot without the software and see if the mouse will work!

Ive done this already unfortunately. The thing is, is that the software talks to the mouse fine in terms for adjusting the DPI and polling rates plus turning the light on and off ect but it refuses to click on anything.

Archived