Corsair Community

M90 Side (Profile) LEDs

Wampbit

I was wondering whether people are experiencing problems with their profile LEDs working - when I first plugged in my mouse the bottom LED lit, however since that session (ie. after I sleeped the computer), the profile select LEDs do not light. This is true having changed the profile LED configuration, with several profiles, and also after a full driver re-install. Has the software managed to bugger things up some more, or are my side LEDs dead?

My side LEDs have always had the bottom two LEDs lit and have never changed at all. I can't tell if this is a driver problem or if there is something wrong with the mouse. After reading all the issues with this mouse a little buyers remorse is starting to creep its way into the back of my mind. I have been having real issues with mice lately and my solution was to purchase this mouse, now I'm starting to wonder if I just opened a whole new can of worms. I'm tired of trying to get mice to work properly.

Has anyone else noticed this... If you uninstall the Corsair driver/software then the side LEDS start to work again! I did this a little earlier as an experiment as I thought I remembered them changing in response to pressing the side buttons when I first plugged my M90 into my PC but then they became unresponsive and stuck on just one lit LED. But now with their software/driver removed the LEDS are functioning again!

So it makes me presume that the LED issues are indeed software related.

I love Corsair stuff but they really do need to learn to write manuals and instructions for their products :roll: and get their software for these keyboads and mice sorted out.:[pouts:

Archived