Corsair Community

LEDs going crazy

Danelite86

This is the first time I have seen this mentioned in regard to any of the Hydro X parts. You can try running a repair installation of CUE from the Windows Settings -> Apps panel (select Modify for CUE). There haven't been any other reports, but it could be a local software glitch. I would start the support ticket regardless and the software fix is a low probability.

well i have it on 2 pc's but its on 2 of the fan's on the other pc. but i just tried it and it didnt work but i will ask them about it soon i just want to get the RAM fixed first. but i thank its the iCUE or the commander pro bug. Edited by Danelite86

What fans are in the other PC? I am trying to replicate it with QL and ML but can't get it to trip up. In fact, I was surprised how well the QL did in small step increments all the way down to about 5% on an intermediate color.

The only other time I remember this coming up was on a set of fans about a year or two ago. The user was using a static top layer with lowered opacity and had another inactive layer underneath. However, for some reason the hidden inactive layer was peeking through even though it should have been off. I just tested this and it didn't change anything. If I recall, this was a glitch in that user's specific profile. Does this happen in multiple profiles?