Corsair Community

Rgb mess up

Kostas19901

Hi guys

I have a Corsair 280x rgb with 2 LL fans, 2 ML fans, h115i RGB, 4 led strips with NoPro. So I have connected the 2LL fans to the 1st hub I have on ports 1 and 2, then I connected the 2ML fans to the other hub I have on ports 1 and 2 and finally I connected the 2 hubs to the CoPro on LED 1 and 2. I also connected the NoPro on CoPro with the and the AIO to the CoPro with usb. On the NoPro I have 4 led strips. The problem is when I boot my pc it starts with rainbow and as it opens icue it turns to white , which is the color I chose. After A while everything gets crazy half of the parts turn to rainbow and the other half stay white. Plus the last led strip doesn’t light up. Icue is updated and all the parts I use have been fw updated. Any solution?

6E286466-44EE-43DC-82B6-4015BE693FB7.thumb.jpeg.896a06a2428b421a253572d4a319098a.jpeg

Hey, hey!

So here is it.

2x LL RGB cable connect to RGB FAN HUB #1.

2x ML RGB cable connect to RGB FAN HUB #2.

2x LL power cable connect to Commander Pro Fan Header #1 and #2.

2x ML power cable connect to Commander Pro Fan Header #3 and #4.

RGB Fan Hub (LL) #1 connects to LED Header on Commander Pro LED #1.

RGB Fan Hub (ML) #2 connects to LED Header on Commander Pro LED #2.

Lighting Node Pro USB to Commander Pro USB Header #1.

AIO to the Commander Pro USB Header #2.

Under your Commander Pro, you select Lighting Setup and tell iCUE on Lighting Channel 1, you have 2x LL fans.

Under your Commander Pro, you select Lighting Setup and tell iCUE on Lighting Channel 2, you have 2x ML fans.

Click on your Lighting Node Pro, you select Lighting Setup and tell iCUE on Lighting Channel 1, you have 4x RGB strips.

As for software taking control of Corsair RGB, if you have Wallpaper Engine and are running a wallpaper with iCUE integration, disable it for that particular Wallpaper. Sounds like you have a conflict of some sort.

Best I got for you. Good luck.

Thanks mate! I’ve them this way and still the same😭😭😭. In 2-3 days I’ll dismantle the case to clean it and I’ll check the connection again for the 4th time since I built it. I suspect that it is beachside of ML and LL fans. So I’ll try to connect both ML fans to the AIO and after that I’ll see what happens. I don’t remember but I think that AIO has an rgb header.