Corsair Community

Support ticket time frame?

Hey Guys,

Just out of curiosity, how long does it take for a support ticket to be answered? I take it there's something going on? cause your 'support' site keeps saying "under maintenance" or is that just another bug?

I've tried registering on this forum several times, for the first few times, your forums keeps claiming my registration as "spam" and declining my registration. Which isn't very nice for someone coming here for product support. :mad:

• Administrators

Hi,

Looks like you were getting a spam message because the proxy you were using has been recently used by spammers and is black listed on stopforumspam.com.

Please PM me the link you were using that got you a maintenance message and I'll ask the support team to look into it (and your ticket number as well).

Hi,

Looks like you were getting a spam message because the proxy you were using has been recently used by spammers and is black listed on stopforumspam.com.

Please PM me the link you were using that got you a maintenance message and I'll ask the support team to look into it (and your ticket number as well).

Thanks for the reply, a PM has been sent. :):