Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2019, 10:09 PM
Dan
cocoaboey's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1014964
cocoaboey Reputation: 10
Default H150i not showing in iCue

Hello. I just put together a new computer, specs in my profile. I have an h150i aio on the cpu. I replaced the stock fans with 3 hd120s. The 3 120s are connected to the fan cables from the h150i. The h150i is connected to a sata for power, CPU fan header and the USB is connected to the mobo. I also have the commander pro to which an hd140 rear fan is connected. The USB for that is connected to the mobo right next to the h150i USB.

Now, when I load the iCue software, the commander pro shows but the h150i does not. When I run Asus AI Suite3, it shows the aio pump, set to 100% by default. No fans show in AI suite 3 since they're connected to the h150i and commander pro. I tried switching the USB on the mobo between the commander pro and the h150i, but both mono headers seem to be working since the commander pro always shows up in iCue.

I looked at other forum posts about this, but none of the solutions mentioned seem to be working. I do not see the device everyone mentions for the h150i in device manager under the USB section. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-18-2019, 01:43 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1014974
DevBiker Reputation: 88

Download USBDeView from https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html and see if it shows up in there. If not, see what happens if you unplung and then plug in the usb port.

Also, it won't show up in AI Suite. That "AIO Pump" is for the fan header marked as AIO.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Tags
commander pro, device, h150i, not showing, not working