Corsair Community

M90 Scroll Wheel Mapping?

UpsideDownAce

Recently I was over at my buddy's house checking out his new Razer Deathadder. It's a pretty decent looking mouse, too skinny for me. I was messing around with the Razer software and noticed it had the option to map different commands for the scroll wheel. By default, it was mapped it "scroll up" and "scroll down" but it also had the options to do things like a keystroke. I was wondering if this is somehow possible with the M90. I was looking around in the software, but it looks like it didn't have the option. If there is a way, it would be great! And if not, is it something Corsair is looking into?

• Corsair Employee
The M90 scroll wheel is a middle mouse button too. If you want to map it as a keystroke though, its easy to do so. Click Button 3 -> Button Options -> Basic Buttons -> Keystroke -> Click + -> Map the key you want to use -> done.

The M90 scroll wheel is a middle mouse button too. If you want to map it as a keystroke though, its easy to do so. Click Button 3 -> Button Options -> Basic Buttons -> Keystroke -> Click + -> Map the key you want to use -> done.

That isn't quite what I meant. Essentially the scroll wheel was acting as three separate buttons. One was the middle mouse button, but the other functions were scroll up and scroll down, with options to map them as different buttons. So, is it possible to map, say, the middle click as "m" and the scroll up as "n"?

Archived