Corsair Community

Wish I got blue switches

Vishera

I got my k70 RGB on release day so I could only get MX reds. This was my first mechanical keyboard and I love it to death. But now that I see they released it with blues, I really want that one instead! I wish I could swap my KB out for the mx blues :(

Never the less I still love my k70 rgb

Unfortunately Corsair discontinued the K70/K95 RGB keyboards with blue switches. You can get it with brown switches. Compared to blue switches they require slightly less force to register and they don't make a clicky sound (they still have a tactile bump though). Good luck finding it in stock though as Corsair is having supply issues.

I have the K70 RGB with blues, it's awesome. Real shame it was discontinued as between my K70 with browns and my K70 RGB with blues I do prefer the blues. I have never used reds, but I don't like the idea of linear keys. I want them to click. Browns are decent for their tactile feel but blues have a nice solid click. I hope Corsair can restart production of K70 RGBs with blue switches in the future. I'm wondering if it was a supply chain issue as I've read that Cherry isn't meeting demand for some of its switches.

Archived