Corsair Community

is there a conflict in using Icue and Mystic

DavidinCA

I have an MSI Ace x570 Motherboard and will be having all lights controlled by Mystic, even the Corsair Keyboard (which Mystic says it is compatible to control). The Power Supply is the HX850i, which performance can be viewed using icue. The question is whether there is a conflict between using both icue and Mystic . . . and i guess the more important question is whether i can even connect the power supply to a Mystic Motherboard in order for icue to monitor its peformance.

i'll probably try to use the Corsair Link application and am still wondering if there is a conflict with Link and Mystic. I have a corsair key board i'd like Mystic to control the light functions and don't want the Corsair application to try and change settings.

I've not had any issues with Mystic Light and iCUE conflicting - but then, iCUE would want to control the keyboard. Link should be fine for monitoring the PSU.

Note that you are losing functionality (macros, remappings, etc) if you just use Mystic Light for the keyboard.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello. Through this topic I managed to solve my problem with my k95 keyboard and my MM800 RGB Polaris mouse pad that when I started my desktop, they turned red. I have an MSI MEG Z490 GODLIKE motherboard and in the MSI Dragon Center application, I disabled the option "Third Party RGB" in "Mystic Light Settings" and clicked apply. I restarted the desktop and my peripherals were back to working perfectly. I emphasize that 2 months ago I had this problem, because even after 3 updates of the iCUE application, my peripherals continue with this problem. I believe that this is not the correct way to correct the problem, but it palliatively works and does not impair the functioning of the equipment. Anyway, I appreciate the tip. Edited by hdegenaro