• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Great thread and thanks for updating! Is it possible to daisy chain two pumps, a GPU and a CPU block or did I misread one of the diagrams? I'd like to daisy chain the following: XD3->XD3->GPU->CPU using CoPro's lighting channel 1. When I go in iCUE and select Hydro X for that channel, then 2 XD3 pumps, then GPU Block, the third option never appears. If it should work, the only thing I can think of is that I'm using an RGB extension cable (the ones that come with the Corsair lighting strip kits) to link the CPU to the GPU.

Hi buddy...

would seem you can select 2 x XD5 (an XD5 has same amount of LED's as the XD3). not sure why that limit is there on the XD3.....

Edit my bad.. 10 for xd5... 16 for xd3

Edited by Zotty

I just tried that, you are correct in that it opened up the third slot for the CPU, however it seems the LED numbers are different for the XD5 (10) vs the XD3 (16). What is the max number of LEDs allowed on each of CoPro's lighting channels, is it 60? Edited by adrian5683

I just tried that, you are correct in that it opened up the third slot for the CPU, however it seems the LED numbers are different for the XD5 (10) vs the XD3 (16). What is the max number of LEDs allowed on each of CoPro's lighting channels, is it 60?

yeah my bad.. not had an XD3 in my hands as of yet. and yes 60 is generally the norm

Really could use some reviews out there of the HydroX with 2080 FE. I have everything sitting in my cart and waiting to see if it is a huge difference. Especially with memory heat.

going hydro x on the 2080 fe is more than worth it buddy. huge drop in temps would /should be seen

• 1 month later...