Corsair Community

Help! Damaged RAM & Bachelor Thesis

GermanHusky

Hello :biggrin:,

after I bought my new Corsair RAM (2x16GB) 4 years ago from amazon, it now causes a lot of bluescreens with "memory management" Errors. I booted my PC with memtest86 and the test aborted due to too many errors. (only 8% of RAM passed the test) :bigeyes:

As I read, there is lifetime warranty on RAMs from Corsair, so I opened a ticket (2003600272) one week ago with no response till now.

As I am writing my bachelor thesis in computer graphics from home and need the RAM to do my rendering it is pretty urgent and i just want to know if a reponse time this long is normal or if I can speed up the process a bit somehow. :sigh!:

I respect that COVID is causing delays with RMAs but I concern not getting any repsonse soon while the deadline for my project is coming closer. :[pouts:

I wish you all a nice weekend and stay healthy,

Kind regards,

GermanHusky

20200927_205933.thumb.jpg.97efe155354a528da3ae52a789a6faf8.jpg

• Corsair Employee
Hello :biggrin:,

after I bought my new Corsair RAM (2x16GB) 4 years ago from amazon, it now causes a lot of bluescreens with "memory management" Errors. I booted my PC with memtest86 and the test aborted due to too many errors. (only 8% of RAM passed the test) :bigeyes:

As I read, there is lifetime warranty on RAMs from Corsair, so I opened a ticket (2003600272) one week ago with no response till now.

As I am writing my bachelor thesis in computer graphics from home and need the RAM to do my rendering it is pretty urgent and i just want to know if a reponse time this long is normal or if I can speed up the process a bit somehow. :sigh!:

I respect that COVID is causing delays with RMAs but I concern not getting any repsonse soon while the deadline for my project is coming closer. :[pouts:

I wish you all a nice weekend and stay healthy,

Kind regards,

GermanHusky

Hi there, our technical support team should've reached out to you by now. Sorry to hear about the time crunch you're under. Hopefully things get resolved quickly.