Corsair Community

Scimitar RGB Reconnecting every 5 min

Motiv

For the past two days ive been having the problem where my Scimitar will disconnect then reconnect with default settings, however iCue is still up and running and showing the mouse as being active. So what happens is i have only one DPI setting active and rebound dpi up and down to \ and / for gaming. However when the mouse disconnects and reconnects i can go into notepad and spam \\// as much as a i want. However the mouse default setting of DPI up and down are also working as i get cranked from 600 dpi to 6000 dpi. Ive seen this as to be a problem for OVER THREE YEARS!!!!!!!!! How is this still an issue? Ive done EVERYTHING that others have tried, Power management, updating USB controllers, making sure the Firmware is up to date, making sure CUE is up to date. Ive doen the manual mouse reset feature. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS FIXING THE ISSUE. And its sad to see others having the same issues and over the years ive not seen any Support from Corsair. Im an avid corsair customer, Ram, keyboard, mouse, cooler and ive never felt more let down in my life. Is there any kind of support that the DREADED SCIMITAR USERS can get to finally fix this issue? Or is switching to Logitech or Razer the only option?