Corsair Community

Crackling/Popping Corsair 1500

Tranquillity

Today when i tried to use my headset there was a horrible cracking noise that actually hurt my ears a lot whenever sound came out of the headset.

I tried seeing if this is a soundcard issue but it's not seeing as how normal headphones work jsut fine and other USB headphones are fine as well.

I tried updating all of my drivers (and even the bios!); uninstalling other sound ones; reinstalling the corsair drivers (while rebooting at the correct times; plugging it into every USB port i owned, and plugging it into every USB port of a friends computer but nothing helped.

It's really annoying as this is the second time im having to RMA this headset (the first time an ear-cup just died) and it's getting to the point where im just kind of fed up. Especially because this happened right after Holidays of all times. :mad:

I submitted an RMA (#5433314) but last time it took them forever just to approve it so im wondering if there is anything else i can do

Edit: i just realized you all will be closed for the next week. This just keeps getting better.

Archived