Corsair Community

CUE Space - Max value recording

c-attack

I finally noticed the CUE Space graphs that show a numerical current and max speed, only show the maximum value for the small CUE space graph's relatively short time interval.

I really like CUE space and I am happy to use this as my monitoring window with the main CUE 3 minimized to the tray. However, there isn't a lot of utility in a local max from the last 30 seconds. I can of course see much longer intervals in the main CUE graphing sections, but if I have to keep that up to know if one of my values has crossed a certain threshold, then CUE Space takes on diminished value. I think the 30-60 second time frame of the graph is fine, but I would like it to record a real max value for the current uptime of the program. If my coolant temp hit some odd value 10 minutes ago, I want to know at glance and not to tab through multiple graphing device panels to check every now and then. It is also a bit odd to see dynamically adjusting max values as the prior max clears the screen. I suppose along with that request, there would need to be an in app reset button from graphs. You can do it now by exiting, but the clear history button is pretty standard.

Edited by c-attack

• Corsair Employee
Thanks for the feedback. First I am very happy you like CUE Space - its one of those things that we want to gauge user interest. That said, there is always room for improvement and this is one of those types of feedback that can help determine what we can do.

• 1 year later...
Hi, with multiple screens, we should be able to choose with display to show the icue space. Now it opens on windows primary display only. And I approve too for some kind of recording for the graphs. Min, Max, average...

This, too, is a long requested feature.