Corsair Community

Dark Core RGB profile switching

Bhaalspawn

Hi

i have a question and it's very important for me.

I would use this mouse for everything and not only for gaming. That's why i need a real time switching of profiles.

I currently have a Razer mouse that i love but the software is really bad. It takes 5/10 seconds to change a profile. So when i have to play it's not a problem because by the time the game loads and is ready,also the profile is ready. But this makes impossibile to create profiles for Firefox,Multimedia players,and other softwares.

That's why i'm looking for a mouse with many buttons that also have a good software too. Dark Core RGB seems nice. It has all the buttons i need but again i ask you info about the software and profile switching.

Thanks

3 hardware profiles? i don't know what you mean but i need more than 3 profiles but i mean software profiles.

I tested the software today even if not for Dark Core. It's not very intuitive but it's reactive at least.

Noestly it's a shame they didn't make like logitech powerplay for wireless recharge

Having only a spot to recharge the mouse is like having a dock station where you have to put the mouse when it's exhausted. But this is OT.

Archived