Corsair Community

I have been using Corsair Harpoon RGB Gaming Mouse for more than 2 years. The buttons are working fine as well as the RGB logo. But the problem is, I cannot scroll with its scroll wheel. But I can tap it (like pinging enemies in Apex Legends). Again, I feel smooth when rolling the scroll wheel.

I can't go out to fix this problem. So, I gotta fix it inside my home by myself. So, please help me fix it. :confused:

It sounds like hardware defect as EOL.

Just in case, for PD purpose, did you try using the mouse with another working PC:question:

I didn't try using the mouse with another PC cause there's only 1 PC in our home. Isn't there any other way to fix it? I also got nothing to do if its a hardware defect as EOL in this quarantine.:(:

• 2 weeks later...
Did you set up something on the wheel in a profile by iCUE:question:

If so, try another setting.

Or try clear uninstalling iCUE, but do not do this if you are not familiar with PC.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

I didn't set up anything on the wheel in a profile by iCUE and I don't even know how to do it. I will try uninstalling iCUE, but I don't know if it will bring up a positive result.