Corsair Community

680X Case and daisy chain to motherboard

TooOld

wow, lots of stuff to learn on all this RGB.

Corsair Crystal Series 680X RGB case, I'm gonna add another LL120 RGB Fan on the rear, so 4 fans total.

I want to daisy chain those fans to one of the motherboard RGB header in order for the Asus Aura to control all Corsair case fan RGBs,

and also let Asus Aura control the motherboard embedded RGBS on the board itself.

Probably gonna add two RGB strips as well, plugged into the board

The included Lighting Node PRO lets me plug into the board to allow Asus to control all Corsair fan RGBs?

thanks

Asus Crosshair VI Extreme board

Edited by TooOld

No, the Lighting Node Pro allows you to control the RGB via iCUE.

There are 3rd party adapters available that allow you to connect the Fan Hub directly to the motherboard. Or you can use JackNet RGB Sync (https://fanman03.com/?page=dwn) to sync iCUE and Aura.

TBH, iCUE allows for far more RGB customization than Aura does. Far, far, far more.

EDIT. OK, looks like I can daisy chain the LED strips with the CPU fan RGB, and run those to the open channel on the Lighting Node Pro, giving control of four Corsair fan RGBs, two LED strips, CPU RGB, and use the iCUE.

i May not concern myself with the Ram RGB and Motherboard RGB, Yeah I forgot about the ram RGB

Edited by TooOld