Corsair Community

Can't Modify CPU Fan Speed H100i

Leathros

Hi all. Sadly I'm having a problem I did not have before

My fans won't take any imput from Corsair Link, they just won't change their RPM, static at 1440ish, and even when the temperature starts rising they just don't care, and stay there, even switching to max profile, or to custom profile and punching them up to 4k RPM, not moving.

version is 4.9.9.3, H100i as the cooling system.

Can I get any help? It's making my rig run extremely hot.

Which H100i? There are a number of H100i flavors. The flavor matters ... a lot.

What's your coolant temperature?

And ... uhhh ... iCUE doesn't control any motherboard fan speeds. It'll control fans connected to the cooler but if they are on the CPU_FAN header ... you gotta check your motherboard for that.

It's the very first one, the one with the red box, and the Square block, I don't know how to recognize it, it's just that, h100i.

I'm talking about controlling both my h100i FANS, I was able to do that through Corsair Link, as it notices the water temperature, and raises the RPM regarding that, it was working fine before, I don't know why it's not doing it now.

Yes, it is that one! Coolant is at aproximately 40° when outside of games, within games it goes up quite a bit, to 45° since the fans are not doing any changes to RPM

40C is very warm and 1400 rpm on the fans is more than enough to keep that from happening at full load, unless your room/case temp is well into the 30C+ range. This is concerning.

The H100i's fan controller was susceptible to current issues, but if something had happened you would have no control at all. Being able to lower them from 1440 but not more is unusual and doesn't have a probably cause. Can you post a screen shot of the Configuration screen in Link and the cooler box showing pump and fan RPM?