View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 03:15 AM
r3v3nant's PC Specs

POST ID # = 910721
r3v3nant Reputation: 10

Nick - I need to get two usb extensions so I can easily connect that PC to the K70 LUX and try that for you. I have that KB wired into my other PC now, like cables are properly routed and tied down in place under the desk and such. It will be a day or two to get those and I will then be able to run those tests.

EDIT: I am having issues now with my M65 RGB (optical) mouse disconnecting after windows freshly loads up. Just about every other boot after windows loads I hear the USB disconnect sound and my M65 is not responding. Re-plugging it recovers it. Just a note about the M65, it has always felt like it added a little input lag in comparison with the M40 which it was replacing. Before removing it I calibrated it with the surface (a corsair cloth large mat), I tuned the sensitivity plus disabled mouse acceleration and other pointer precision control so software should not be trying to enhance anything, just raw input to mouse to control it. It still felt like it had more input lag that the M40 had with just the basic microsoft mouse driver. So because of all these issues I have uninstalled Cue completely from that PC to just run it with my tried and true non-Cue peripherals, an M40 mouse and older K70 red led for a few days. I just want to establish a working baseline before I get more into this. If things are still solid after a bit I will try adding the K70 lux and M65 again with Cue and run those tests and just test for general stability.

Last edited by r3v3nant; 07-08-2017 at 08:30 PM.