Corsair Community

How do you stop the lights turning off after a certain amount of time

Wolfhound

New to here, and not tech savvy at all (just really know a little about PC's) Anyway i bought the K57, not because i'm a keyboard and mouse gamer, but because it just looks so cool withe coloured lights :D I have my PC connected to my tv in my living room and use it as my entire home entertainment system... so the keyboard just sits on my coffee table connected via the dongle. Love having the lights on... but they keep turning off after a couple of minutes or however long it is without use. How can i set it so they stay on till i manually turn them off?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm new here. But I have 2 computers. One computer in my room, the keyboard and mouse are also on. I turn them off at night, the light at night annoys me. I am here to sometimes ask those who are tech savvy when I myself cannot figure it out. I hope you can help me.

I'm new here. But I have 2 computers. One computer in my room, the keyboard and mouse are also on. I turn them off at night, the light at night annoys me. I am here to sometimes ask those who are tech savvy when I myself cannot figure it out. I hope you can help me.

What was the point of that reply?