View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 10:24 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1016158
DevBiker Reputation: 94

Well ...
I've had 3.19 running on 4 different systems over the past few weeks.
1 is an x399 ThreadRipper
1 is a z270/i7-7700K
1 is a z270/i7-6700K
1 is a B450/Ryzen 5

There are various other assorted and sundry differences between them. One of them does run GSync and is regularly used for gaming. I've been getting 144Hz on Overwatch without fail. CPU usage is within normal parameters. Two of the systems in question run Hyper-V virtualization. One of them is used daily for development. Now, on that one, after long periods of debugging, I do see high CPU usage due to system interrupts. But that's just Visual Studio being a pig. That's not an iCUE issue.

So ... that's 4 systems without issues to your 1. Not saying that there isn't a problem but it's a bit premature to say that it's going to be widespread. Perhaps if you stopped insisting that an acorn falling on your head meant that the sky was falling, we could narrow down what the issue is on your specific system.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Helpful Links and FAQs:
AIO FAQ | RGB FAQ |
HydroX FAQ | RGB Cables |
iCUE Tips & Tricks