Corsair Community

Performance tab on Commander Pro in iCUE not showing

jl94x4

When I go to Commander pro, the performance tab is there for a few seconds, soon as i click on it it disapears. I really need to control the speeds of my fans, how can I overcome this?

I read this was once fixed, but now its broken again!

eAdU6Pw.jpg

Edited by jl94x4

Are you running any other monitoring software, specifically anything that monitors the Commander Pro? I notice that you temp and voltage readings are WAAAAY off and that's usually an indication that something is interfering with iCue.

Or ... did you use a different cable for to power your CoPro? Because the rail readings are all off and it doesn't look like you have 3.3V at all.

Which version of iCUE are you using? There was a version a few updates back that was prone to do this now and again. Quick fix is to quit the app, go to the task manager and kill the two Corsair Services, then relaunch.

The other possibility is you are running another monitoring software that is causing a conflict with iCUE. This is common with AI Suite, HWInfo, AIDA, and several other common programs.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have had a few issues to say the least and this is one of them. I was actually able to have Performance available and completely working, but just the once. Sometimes my fans were revving really high sounding more like it was past the Corsair HD fan limit 1725 +/- 10% IIRC.

After coming across this info I did just as DevBiker stated and when I rebooted Performance was available and working as expected.

Thanks for that info DevBiker :):