Corsair Community

Power not stable

bolokim

I have an MSI MPG Z390M Gaming Edge Pro mother board connected to EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super, i7-9700K, Corsair AH100i RGB Platinum CPU Cooler, LL140 Fans, Corsair 64GB RAM, 2 Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD cards connected to M2. My PSU is the Corsair RMX 850.

I connected to both CPU Power on the mother board as well as using 2 different PCIe to connect to the GPU.

I have repeatedly checked that the cables are secured properly. I have quadruple checked the front panel connections to the mother board. Yet whenever I turn the computer on, it starts for a second before turning off. It starts, the fans kick off and the GPU starts to light up before powering off. It continuously tries to restart every 5 seconds or so but fails each time.

Anybody have an idea what might be causing this problem?

Thanks in advance

E50B289E-B85A-467C-9CF5-80129B081481_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.b4dca8f30de588180e782b673e81e652.jpeg

I think it has something to do with power source because it seems to boot up in my apartment early in the morning. But for some reason, when I come home from work, it doesn't boot. So I doubt it's the PSU. But maybe the PSU is drawing more amps than available during peak hours? Perhaps I'm reaching.

I think it has something to do with power source because it seems to boot up in my apartment early in the morning. But for some reason, when I come home from work, it doesn't boot. So I doubt it's the PSU. But maybe the PSU is drawing more amps than available during peak hours? Perhaps I'm reaching.

Yeah, I think you are reaching. It's more likely something that the BIOS is failing on POST. The question is ... what. You'd need to check your motherboard manual for any kind of diagnostic that would tell you what's going on. Barring that, you have to start removing things until it works. Start with memory - boot with one stick.

Buy how to 'repair" it?

How to buy isk eve? How to do so many things, that our life seems to be short like as paper. For us it is only a moment, but there is a lot players which know how you feel when you trade in mmo games. MMO trading? MMO Rpg? Yes, yes, all of it included isk for your animals and rest of family.

Isk are not cheap, only best players play EVE Online player vs players (which is known as PvP if u have to know what we talking about). There is not too much isk and injectors, and there is a lot of science for plkayers.

Eve online store? Yes, there is. Cheap isk? There is also

Cheapest isk!? Cheap af!

So just buy isk https://odealo.com/games/eve-online/isk

Edited by Light3