Corsair Community

Reset to factory settings?

http://i.imgur.com/85haoMU.png

I don't quite remember where I saw this and I'd recommend waiting a little bit for someone else to confirm this, but I recall seeing somewhere that you can reset it to factory settings with something like a pen with the left side indented button. I couldn't find anything about it in the manuals though, so I can't say for sure.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi, I have been using my k70 rgb for quite some time and had no problem at all. For some reason, when I plug it in to my laptop or any other computer there will be a macro that I cant stop. Is there a way that I can restore the software/firmware to factory settings? I have deleted all of my macros but the keyboard just randomly starts to spam macros by itself. I did not bind any key for the macro, it just starts mashing ctrl over and over again after a while upon bootup of PC. Sometimes the macro won't even spam. I can't seem to find the problem. Any help for restoring to factory settings?

• 2 years later...

Oh thanks, let me try.

There is something interesting I found. If you run CUE (any color profile) and if you end from task manager, it keeps colors. Keeps as static color - If you shutdown PC, still keeps color.

Until you unplug power cord.

I'll try ESC thing and write the result

Edited by DJ_OXyGeNe_8

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Corsair Employee
3 hours ago, dis4bl3d said:

I have a probllem with my K70 pro mini wireles, I am using wallpaper engine and it only synchronizes the lights by cable, in wireless mode it does not synchronize with wallpaper engine

When in wireless mode the lighting functionality is limited and such integrations are only supported when the keyboard is used in wired mode.