View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 06:55 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 959903
DevBiker Reputation: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by JourneyOver View Post
Heh look at that, updated and they are still using cpuz146 do they just like to cause people to have daily BSOD's are something???
While I understand your frustration, it's apparently not that common. It may also be one of those things that's related to a very specific set of hardware conditions that you are unlucky enough to have.

However, what you can do is rename the cpuidsdk.dll to cpuidsdk.bak. You will lose any monitoring of these values and any fan curves that may be based on these values will need to be reset, so it's not an ideal fix. But iCue will still operate properly. I'm not sure what Corsair devices you have that you need iCue for ... they aren't in your profile ... so I don't know how big of an issue this would be.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Helpful Links and FAQs:
AIO FAQ | RGB FAQ |
HydroX FAQ | RGB Cables |
iCUE Tips & Tricks