View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 10:03 AM

POST ID # = 753742
AJBeard Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgblopu View Post
actually I just figured out how to make the toggleable mute, not to read from the computer though haha sorry, make a solid, any colour you want and make it on click and then next to end just hit that tick that says on key press but for end, pretty sure that works? didn't actually test just theorised.

Yeah the mode buttons and brightness and win lock have default things so I just clear them at the start of a new mode/profile, one thing though the mode buttons sometimes get stuck and I haven't figured out why.
I think you're right on the toggle, but the problem with it would be that if you used the mute button to mute it, and then the volume rocker to unmute it, the button would still show muted.

I clear them as well now, but initially it would sometimes take the colour and others not. It's also a shame that you can't keep the same functionality on those buttons (brightness stepping down and windows toggle) while having an effect applied to it.

I think there's a hell of a lot of refining left to do on the software, but I don't think it's as terrible as people are making out. It's not AC:Unity level of bad, but it's no smooth ride either. I'm looking forward to getting the full colour range availability, as well as the game-reactive functionality in the future.