View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 01:25 AM

POST ID # = 966806
AlphaSkywalrus Reputation: 10
Question RGB Corsair Scimitar Pro

Hello, I am AlphaSkywalrus a newer user who has sought the knowledge to possibly fix my mouse before getting a new mouse. Recently within the past week my 3 month old Scimitar has started malfuctioning, When I play games the mouse it self does not shut off or disconnects (At least the lights don't turn off) it does a weird profile switch and it stops working for a little under a second, I deleted the other profiles in attempt to avoid the profile switch but it still does it. I disabled all but 2 dpi settings and it retains those dpi's after the switch. I only have corsair peripherals so software programs would not interfere (Corsair Strafe MK.2, Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless) I can temporarily fix this "Malfunction" by forcing the mouse to update but it lasts for the maximum amount of time of 10 minutes before Malfunctioning again. I have uninstalled the program, and I have even completely reset my computer, I have switched usbs and even used a usb hub external of the computer and the usb attached to the Strafe MK.2 keyboard, The other 2 peripherals have not malfunctioned, it is only the scimitar, I have recently purchased the strafe, but the void pro i have had for about 9 months. I really like this mouse and I don't want to get rid of it unless needed to, tis why I come to the sacred grounds.

Last edited by AlphaSkywalrus; 08-03-2018 at 01:28 AM.