Corsair Community

Harpoon RGB Wireless not working

DarkShadix

I was wondering if I was missing anything. I downloaded the iCUE software and updated the mouse and dongle but the slipstream feature refuses to work correctly. My computer recognizes the dongle. Using Bluetooth and the wire work perfectly fine it's just the slipstream technology that's being unresponsive. The only way I can get it to "work" is if I force an update while the dongle and the mouse are plugged in then unplug the wire, but once I turn the mouse off it will not reconnect unless I do that again. When I click "USB Wireless receiver pairing" it says it was successful but as soon as I unplug the wire it disconnects and acts as if the mouse is off even when I get it to "work". I just got this mouse as a replacement for my old wireless mouse and I even put the dongle in the same spot as the old one since it worked just fine there. Do I just have to buy a new one? I don't know what to do with it since the main reason I bought the thing doesn't even work. I ordered it off of Best Buy online but I didn't get a warranty because I didn't expect this to happen, just in case that info would be useful.