Corsair Community

stopped connecting after attempt to update firmware

KyleOlson

I have a k63 wireless. I had never run the firmware update. Today, I ran the update from version 1.0something to 3.08

It appears the update failed, not sure what state I'm in.

Before the update, both the 2.4Ghz and Bluetooth were working. After the update, I cannot connect wirelessly using either. I cannot pair bluetooth, I cannot pair the wirlesss in the iCue Software.

I can use the keyboard wired via USB

I tried doing a reset on the keyboard by powering off and holding the escape key, nothing changed

I attempted to force the update again, and this time I'm certain it said the update failed, but only after the whole process finished.

I have the latest iCue Sofware on Win 10 x64

• Corsair Employee
Sounds, like the receiver and the keyboard lost connection. Make sure you're not using a USB hub when doing the firmware update and also try using a different USB stack next time. If you plug in just the receiver and leave the keyboard unplugged, do you see it in iCUE? If you do go into the settings and choose the repairing option.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue. I used the USB hub while attempting to update the USB receiver. That attempt failed. Now I cannot use the keyboard wirelessly.

There is no "repair" option in setting in iCUE but in the same time the receiver is found and recognized by the system.

Please advise.