Corsair Community

Devices in icue shows 2 Obsidian 1000D

Bogartz

I finally got my computer put together in the 1000D and had some quirky things go on with icue. My initial install of icue showed the devices properly Obsidian 1000D CoPro and 2 CoPros that I added (I have 21 fans in total). Had some issues getting everything synced and then noticed there was a firmware update so I updated each of the devices and that's when it happened, I now have pictures of 2 Obsidian 1000D cases and 1 image of a CoPro.

3lHiDjd.png?1

Has anyone else seen this and how do I fix it?

Here's a little pic

JGAxPqX.png

Edited by Bogartz

Interesting, I'll give them a shout. I've been working another issue that I find it hard to imagine I got connections crossed because I had everything labeled, but that flash error might solve it. Have to see what I find out. Thanks for the info.

Sweet build!
Thanks, I haven't had a chance to put any build pics up, but I should do that.

So Corsair support has asked me to disconnect all of my CoPros, restart, uninstall iCue, restart, install iCue then connect my CoPros. Have to find a hub to control at least 8 fans, 4 for each radiator to ensure cooling to CPU and GPU.

I have an 8 port 3pin fan hub, molex powered that I was going to use but wanted to see if there are any issues with that considering my HD120 fans. In my experience and understanding of 3pin/4pin there shouldn't be any issues but thought I would pose the question in case there was something specific with the fans that I should consider.

OQcyc0f.jpg?1

Thoughts?

Edited by Bogartz