Thread: Flow Indicator?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 07:51 PM
IndianaRedneck's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1025918
IndianaRedneck Reputation: 10
Default Flow Indicator?

After about a 15-year hiatus, I got back into building computers. Firstly - holy crap, have things changed! But i digress and it's besides the point (HT Jayztwocents).

If you notice the picture, though, everything is bluish-white - except for the flow indicator (that's the red dwarf). I tried using Aura to control the indicator with the expected result of iCue and Aura not getting along (thank you Corsair Forums for knowing that these two are not the best of friends - saved me a ton of heartache). So I uninstalled Aura and uninstalled/reinstalled iCue to clear everything up.

Every once in awhile, I still get a problem of the Commander becoming missing then reappearing, back and forth, back and forth... So I'll reboot my system once or twice and it'll be fine. Until the next time.

Does this problem happen if anything is connected to the RGB headers on the motherboard? If so, is there a workaround?

Will Corsair ever come out with just a simple flow indicator (like that big red thing in the picture)?

More importantly, will Corsair come out with a generic RGB distro block that's usable in iCue?

Thank you for your time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20191201_183632.jpg (2.95 MB, 58 views)