Corsair Community

iCUE (MacOS) Now Available as Open Beta!

Corsair James

If you are using K63 Wireless, its available on the server. If you are using K63 Wired, then this keyboard is not supported with our firmware yet.

Hi James! Thank you and your team for your hard work! Really awesome to see you guys doing this. I have a K63 Wired which I believe is currently not supported yet. Do you have an ETA for when it's gonna be supprted? Really loving the K63! Thanks again guys!

This is somewhat of an old post but I'm running Mojave with a Harpoon RGB mouse and the iCUE isn't detecting it. I have given the iCUE the right to control the computer in the system preferences and have tried rebooting after installation and it still doesn't work. Any clues?

It won't detect it but it should still work, I have the same mouse (wired) it does not show up in Icue but it works correctly.

The mouse works yes, but there's stuff like the back and forward side buttons that are seen as clicking the mouse wheel.

Edit: Mine is wired too.

Edited by CmD0_

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, or if I should create a new post. I'm loving having iCUE on the Mac using my keyboard and mouse, but the software barely ever recognizes my MM800. There are very seldom times I'll just see the mat starting to show the profile I have selected, but for the most part, it doesn't even recognize it is plugged in. I have tried multiple USB ports (using both hubs and direct connection), but it's still very hit and miss. Mostly miss. I have everything updated as far as software. Are there any tips or tricks to have my computer consistently recognize it all the time?

This was updated again to version 3.15.101 and Quicktime seems to be working fine now.

Where did you get 3.15.101?

The linked version from page 1 is still 3.14.104 and when you do "check for updates" there aren't any it detects...

...For reference, here are all of the devices that will support iCUE without requiring a firmware update:

K68 RGB

K70 RGB MK.2 SE

K70 RGB MK.2/RAPIDFIRE

K70 RGB MK.2 LP

Strafe RGB MK.2

M65 RGB Elite

M65 PRO RGB

K70 RGB LUX

K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE

SCIMITAR PRO

STRAFE RGB

HARPOON RGB

All VOID headsets (except Stereo)

All HS headsets (except Stereo)

ST100

MM800 (All versions)

IRONCLAW RGB

HARPOON RGB Wireless

To prevent any potential issues with deploying firmware updates, we decided to stagger out firmware releases this time in batches for macOS compatibility. Therefore, the first batch of legacy products that will support macOS will be the following and are live already:

K95 RGB PLATINUM

K55 RGB

K63 WIRELESS/SE

DARK CORE RGB/SE

Extremely excited to see iCUE is making its way to Mac OS. I am running latest OS; Mojave. I downloaded the .pkg file and installed the app. I connected my Scimitar Pro but iCUE didn't detect my device. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but that didn't work. Ideas?

I can 100% confirm that ICUE 3.15.101 functions with my Harpoon wireless + macOS Mojave and WITHOUT issues with quicktime

See attached images.

Just "Check for update" and update with 3.15.101.

Nice work Corsair team !!!

1068239726_ScreenShot2019-04-28at11_56_37PM.thumb.png.8e1b31349a860f135c51a06430fa1271.png

1765679107_ScreenShot2019-04-28at11_59_17PM.thumb.png.2cf311966956857d4b35f0310b3d52a1.png

1581286048_ScreenShot2019-04-29at12_02_52AM.thumb.png.55d26bc975c56acd323eea418024ba6e.png

Edited by rmastbro

I can 100% confirm that ICUE 3.15.101 functions with my Harpoon wireless + macOS Mojave and WITHOUT issues with quicktime

See attached images.

Just "Check for update" and update with 3.15.101.

Nice work Corsair team !!!

I can confirm the harpoon works now, however, you failed to mention that it needs a firmware update from a windows based iCUE before working on mac :p:. Otherwise yeah great to have my mouse working!

I can confirm the harpoon works now, however, you failed to mention that it needs a firmware update from a windows based iCUE before working on mac :p:. Otherwise yeah great to have my mouse working!

Ahhh, I did .... "Just "Check for update" and update with 3.15.101." ... LOL

I just updated iCUE to 3.15.101 and the lighting effects for my K95 RGB keyboard broke. This is just unbearable. Thank you for fixing QuickTime issues but this is bad bug. I had set up custom lighting effect so that only one key lights up when it's pressed but now everything is just blue and it's annoying. Keyboard software is latest 3.21.7168. Please fix it. And thank you for your work so far

2005856850_Screenshot2019-05-01at12_23_45.thumb.png.ed92dad61fa33ac62b66c8aea05daf68.png

How do you remap the caps lock? I have a K70 Mk 2 keyboard and running macOS 10.14.4 and icue 3.14.104 and 3.15.101

I think all other keys are listed on one of the sets in remap but not caps lock and I think insert and num lock and application and all the modifier keys

From looking at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xv63Arhc0Y3-cELX03Pqgl2sBdnJVoaO-2ygn2sogEw/edit#heading=h.g1ygi79j5mus we seem to be missing the REMAP MODIFIERS AND LOCK KEYS page

Edited by bestlem

• Corsair Employee

Hi all, link has been updated with v3.15.

As an additional note, we know of an issue with our current implementation of the audio driver that is causing applications to crash in Mojave macOS. We had a workaround to support surround sound in macOS (something that isn't technically available to us natively) but unfortunately with this OS version, our solution is no longer working properly. In iCUE 3.16, we will temporarily be hiding all audio devices as we remove the audio driver. We are working on a new solution to bring back surround sound to this platform but until we are confident there are no issues, audio will not be supported in the coming release in the software. You still will be able to, however, use the headset as a plug and play device.