Corsair Community

Pump & Ball Valve parts

Ekyona

• 4 weeks later...
thats an awful lot of shouting right there.

YOU TAKE IT AS "SHOUTING. I DO IT AS EMPHASIS ON WHAT THE POINT IS, SINCE THAT MOST PEOPLE READ BUT NEVER COMPREHENDS OR TAKE THE POINT WITH THEIR OWN THOUGHTS AND NEVER READ THE WHOLE SENTENCE BUT THE FIRST AND SECOND PARAGRAPH AND HAVE THE ASSUMPTION THAT THE WHOLE POINT IS THAT.

Just like when there are people that use air quotation and I wonder if someone would take it as they're being taken or considered a "retard" that can't understand. The internet posts are not like books.

Congrats on the 40c drop, I guess your card at full speed is now at 20c. My card highest is 56c and clock higher than the rated OC speed, would buy a block for my 1660 and have the highest at 16c.

And yes, you can reply with all capital letters, I don't take anything as "shouting". Since that "shouting" is a VERBAL form of communication, not "sign language" or typing.

Your call

Buddy .. just trying to explain how it looks to other people :o:;):;):

YOU TAKE IT AS "SHOUTING. I DO IT AS EMPHASIS ON WHAT THE POINT IS, SINCE THAT MOST PEOPLE READ BUT NEVER COMPREHENDS OR TAKE THE POINT WITH THEIR OWN THOUGHTS AND NEVER READ THE WHOLE SENTENCE BUT THE FIRST AND SECOND PARAGRAPH AND HAVE THE ASSUMPTION THAT THE WHOLE POINT IS THAT.

FYI

http://i.imgur.com/s7xaQrxl.png

https://www.skillsyouneed.com/write/capital-letters.html

http://i.imgur.com/6v5W4f8l.png

Edited by Zotty

... SINCE THAT MOST PEOPLE READ BUT NEVER COMPREHENDS OR TAKE THE POINT WITH THEIR OWN THOUGHTS AND NEVER READ THE WHOLE SENTENCE BUT THE FIRST AND SECOND PARAGRAPH AND HAVE THE ASSUMPTION THAT THE WHOLE POINT IS THAT.

Drawing a pretty long bow there mate with a blanket assumption as to how the rest of us read posts. I'm fairly sure most of us are pretty capable of reading and comprehending an entire post, but thanks anyway.

My card highest is 56c and clock higher than the rated OC speed, would buy a block for my 1660 and have the highest at 16c.

Caps discussion aside, and apart of clearly missing physics classes[1], why would you spend $600 on a cooling solution for a $150 card?

This is not directed for you, but a reminder to anyone on these forums or the new ones to come: You only water cool a system if you have the latest and greatest. If you need to sacrifice original components performance to afford a cooling solution, then the water cooler premium is not for you. Save this cost to get yourself an off the shelf better product, it will do you much better in the long term.

Also, water cooling systems have a forgotten benefit of silence. If you don’t add a case made out of fans to get deaf by how much air flows thru it, a water cooling system can be used to quiet things. I have water cooled systems for high end systems running with 4 fans total on a sub 800RPM range, PSU included. If I wanted noise, I would go inside my datacenter where the extremely high airflow fans keep processors of my servers cool.

If you have money to burn and want a gazillion of colorful LEDs just to fulfill your RGB needs, good for you (I guess?). But you don’t need a water cooling, you can be better served with a LED strip that doesn’t leak, doesn’t require periodic maintenance and is much, much more cheaper (and quieter).

[1] you won’t be able to take your card to 16C unless you make the environment, the liquid and the materials at a lower temperature. This is called thermal equilibrium. It is much easier to remove 40C out of a 96C card to make it run at 56C by “warming up” the 21C (73F) room, the 21C liquid and the materials (radiator) than playing inside a freezer.

Edited by hquest

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice build you have far more talent for bending tubes then I do.

attached my build in progress, I actually ran out of fluid seems 1000ml was not enough. so I am awaiting my order.

I have three rads, pump>rad>GPU>rad>CPU>rad>

Ryzen 3900X / Vega 64 Strix GPU.

Be kind my first DIY cooling in about 15yrs and my first with hard acrylic tubing.

Its over kill but it was fun and you know, who cares, some people own 700hp car, others own an over the top custom PC. Always someone to tell us we didn't need to do what we wanted to do and had fun doing.

system.thumb.jpg.a6243883524f794b7682ddb27301f785.jpg

system2.thumb.jpg.8b4c8b01f8b04ff6edccfab5f2382b87.jpg