Corsair Community

Converted Profiles for ALL Corsair Devices [Update 12.5.0]

Sorry for a dumb question, I just got this k95 keyboard. How can I edit the groups on the Rainbow Random profile to include the G keys aswell?

Edit: Figured it out, wow lol. They need to stop hiding stuff in right click menus!

The new profiles should have the Gkeys included. If it doesnt tell me because they should be there.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great job man, they look awesome!

Can i ask something, i have a bit of a problem. With every key pressed the "intensity" of the lightning changes (all profiles). So every 4th button pressed turn the lightning off completely then it starts over. I just want full lightning all the time, is this setting is the profile? Or is it something else that i am missing? This software is a complete jungle ;D

Which keyboard do you have. that the first time ive heard this happening. also which profiles did you load?

Yup im working on that right now. I i didnt have time this weekend so it should be out with everything else by monday.

greatly appreciate it! Just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work, both my gf and I have the RGB (K95 for me, K65 for her) and your updated profiles are all loaded into our keyboards;)::praise:

i'm looking forward to the other new K95 profiles you're working on too!

Great job man, they look awesome!

Can i ask something, i have a bit of a problem. With every key pressed the "intensity" of the lightning changes (all profiles). So every 4th button pressed turn the lightning off completely then it starts over. I just want full lightning all the time, is this setting is the profile? Or is it something else that i am missing? This software is a complete jungle ;D

You need to change the polling button on the back of the keyboard. I had mine set to the wrong selection and while it looked like it worked correctly it was changing the intensity everytime I hit any button like I was hitting the light button itself.

zheren can you modify the Matrix theme for the K95 so the marco keys light up as well?

It might look a little off. the cut off was the end of the K70 on the left but i messed around with it a bit to try and get it to match what was going on with rest of the keyboard.

Which keyboard do you have. that the first time ive heard this happening. also which profiles did you load?

It was the polling rate thingy, i turned it back to 1 and its working fine now.

I have the same problem with the G-keys, they wont lit up on any of the rainbow profiles.

Reactive Rainbow for K95 is kinda broken, but it's a pretty easy fix. For some reason, all the G Keys are assigned to Mode switching, and don't have the Rainbow 08 effect on any of them. I've fixed it and cleaned the profile a bit, but you might want to check to see if I got everything.

really? well thats weird.

any update on the updated Matrix theme? :biggrin:

Also any new/upcoming profiles in the works?:eek:

the matrix one is out. and im just going to work on anything that i see has a lot of downloads from here on out unless its from someone who i know makes good profiles

Great work. Thank you for all of your help.

Will you be doing any genre specific conversions, like layouts for MOBAS and FPS? If I had the time and energy I would put the effort into learning myself, but unfortunately I haven't had enough time with my new keyboard to learn.

Great work. Thank you for all of your help.

Will you be doing any genre specific conversions, like layouts for MOBAS and FPS? If I had the time and energy I would put the effort into learning myself, but unfortunately I haven't had enough time with my new keyboard to learn.

Yes i will be getting around to those. its going to be a while since i cant use my computer and iphones dont do that well when it comes to editing like 2000 line text files.

Yes i will be getting around to those. its going to be a while since i cant use my computer and iphones dont do that well when it comes to editing like 2000 line text files.

No worries, take your time! Thanks for your help with the Corsair community.

How are you guys loading these profiles on your K95's mine only looks for .lght files not .prf, even if I rename it it just says invalid format.

Your trying to load in lighting profiles and not a whole profile. you have to go to the profiles page and load them from there

Just downloaded the K95 and loaded Rainbow Random. It runs for 2 seconds, then the whole keyboard goes black, then starts lights again.

Also, Knight Rider is showing a "Wrong File Type" error while trying to load it.

Thanks for your work on these. Most of them look and work great!

Edited by Amirantha