View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 04:29 PM

POST ID # = 897072
AdamM Reputation: 10
Default Is this some kind of joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Hi all,

CUE shouldn't cause any bluescreens and we've never seen this symptom before. It's even more odd that an earlier version of CUE 2.X works but not 2.5 since the backend components have not changed (only fixes to UI issues).

In order for us to properly diagnose what could be wrong, we'll need event logs or a blue screen log to know what exactly caused the issue. Windows always saves these so once you can successfully boot back in, I'd appreciate it if you guys can share it.

As for a "boot loop", CUE isn't likely the cause of that since CUE doesn't affect any OS startup files. The only thing CUE installs is a driver (for the macro playback) and that doesn't impact whether Windows starts up successfully or not.
I just downloaded version 1.16.42 which is dated as 03/28/2016.

Half way through installing, my Windows 10 BSOD, with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I'm now in a BSOD loop with windows constantly restarting... Why am I seeing this near 6 month old issue in your forum only to realize that I'm experiencing exactly the same issue, late March 2016!?!?!

WHY is this available for download!?!?!

I'm in the process of downloading a Windows 10 ISO on my work laptop so I can create a bootable USB. I hope I can then go to a restore point to sort this mess out...

I have registered on your forum just so I could report this. Can someone please get back to me as a matter of urgency about this? I don't appreciate spending 100 on a headset to then have it break my PC...