Corsair Community

My Functions Keys Like G Keys

mustiua

Hello, when i add a shortcut my g key and same thing happen my f key. This problem is starts today. For example i added steam shortcut to G3 key and same thing happens my F4 key. If i closed icue software F keys not do this. I uninstall and reinstall icue but nothing change. When i add a function my G keys, F keys do same thing.

There are quite a few threads in the keyboard and iCUE sections discussing this. Deleting the Library only seems to work for basic remaps. There still are some issues with program launches and a recorded macro could include almost anything. There may also be different behavior between keyboards with or without G-keys.

I have the K95 Platinum but the Esc key mimics the G1 key, then F1 acts like G2, ...

I've tried the soft reset using the Esc key and the forced firmware update from the settings in iCUE, both with no luck.

There is also a hard reset in these instructions but is it any different then using the forced update in iCUE?

If you believe that it'll work please send the firmware image to preform a hard reset.