Corsair Community

Corsair Void Pro with USB dongle WIRED

11eyes224

Ive had this headset for about a week no issues works every time but i turned my computer off today and restarted it and the usb is no longer detected whatsoever doesnt show in device manager, devices and printers, under the playback devices, nothing. Ive tried uninstalling the CUE drivers, restarting unplugging the headset from dongle while its plugged into usb, changing usb ports, different computers everything. Its basically as though the usb dongle just stopped connecting to computers altogether the white light is on so its getting power etc but i cant use my mic via just plugging it in without the usb which is the main reason i got the headset in the first place i feel like i shouldve bought the razer kraken which was the same price if the corsair products are gonna stop working after this long i have a ticket submitted as well but until i get a response i figured id ask the forums Windows 7 OS help?

• 1 year later...

Just received today. I have never seen the light on the dongle on (solid or blinking). Does it matter?

I also had a very low volume problem until my husband pointed out the volume dial on the left head phone...boy did I feel stupid! lol

My only complaint about them is the fit. I don't think I have a small head but even with the sides pushed in all the way they won't stay up where I need them. I am going to try to put a piece of memory foam under the top of the headband to solve it unless you have another suggestion.

Thank-you

:newbie::newbie: