The Corsair User Forums

The Corsair User Forums (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/index.php)
-   CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   CUE 2.14 Update (Glaive Update) (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168445)

Schwitz 06-10-2017 05:03 PM

CUE 2.14 Update (Glaive Update)
 
Just a small update this time round.

All my profiles have been updated to add compatibility with Corsairs recently released mouse, the Glaive


Full Update Download Link Available On My Website:
http://lewisgerschwitz.com/corsair.html
As well as links to updated versions of individual packs.

If you’re struggling to update CUE to the latest version, try re-installing it from http://corsair.com/downloads

GTXJackBauer 06-11-2017 01:37 PM

Can I ask, is the CUE 2.14 Profile Pack [20.5 MB] a combination of all the older packs with all the newest additions? Does it include all the packs from here and all the flags?

I just installed CUE 2.14 and used the importer. Selected all the profiles in the 2.14 Profile Pack and got all the profiles imported. I'm not seeing any icons or backgrounds. Wondering if I did something wrong.

Thanks for all the hard work you do btw.

Schwitz 06-11-2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTXJackBauer (Post 907570)
Can I ask, is the CUE 2.14 Profile Pack [20.5 MB] a combination of all the older packs with all the newest additions? Does it include all the packs from here and all the flags?

I just installed CUE 2.14 and used the importer. Selected all the profiles in the 2.14 Profile Pack and got all the profiles imported. I'm not seeing any icons or backgrounds. Wondering if I did something wrong.

Thanks for all the hard work you do btw.

Thanks,
The pack consists of all the profiles I've created up to this point, all updated to version 2.14 (The thread you linked is quite out of date now btw)

Currently I don't have a pack designed to work with the KrazyKid importer, meaning you'll have to add the icons manually.

GTXJackBauer 06-11-2017 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schwitz (Post 907572)
Thanks,
The pack consists of all the profiles I've created up to this point, all updated to version 2.14 (The thread you linked is quite out of date now btw)

Currently I don't have a pack designed to work with the KrazyKid importer, meaning you'll have to add the icons manually.

Ok so I have most of the up to date profiles, perfect.

My issue that still exists is the icons and backgrounds weren't added with the importer, even though there were folders that were included in the pack. This was using your profile pack and importer, no one else's. Should I install them individually or do I have to manually add them myself?

Schwitz 06-11-2017 10:01 PM

... I don't have an importer.

That's Krazy Kid.

Like I said, you'll have to add the icons to each profile manually.

krazykid 06-12-2017 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTXJackBauer (Post 907575)
Ok so I have most of the up to date profiles, perfect.

My issue that still exists is the icons and backgrounds weren't added with the importer, even though there were folders that were included in the pack. This was using your profile pack and importer, no one else's. Should I install them individually or do I have to manually add them myself?

What's actually really unfortunate is that me as a creator is forgotten by a lot of people and i've noticed it D: I created those flags and the importer/exporter. The importer is designed to work with my profiles but ever since the latest CUE version 2.13 and 14 it no longer even imports my icons and backgrounds and i am working on getting this fixed. I will keep you updated here: https://discord.gg/S4uUjxs

Schwitz 06-12-2017 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazykid (Post 907649)
I created those flags

Technically.. you made the flags on a template I created :laughing::sunglasse

krazykid 06-12-2017 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schwitz (Post 907652)
Technically.. you made the flags on a template I created :laughing::sunglasse

Technically no. I made the flags from scratch and a couple months later you released the paris flag animation which i used on all the flags months later. The flags themselves took 2 days way before you released anything to do with flags. Just trying not to get discredited :) and i gave you credit for that animation.

GTXJackBauer 06-12-2017 10:38 AM

My apologies Krazykid as it can get confusing for us end users on who's who created it. In all honestly, I wish all the great profile creators got together and made one jumbo pack. Of course with all the credits included on a word document of some sort or a short video like they do in the movies.

I want to thank you both and anyone else I might have missed for all the hard work you folks have put in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazykid (Post 907649)
What's actually really unfortunate is that me as a creator is forgotten by a lot of people and i've noticed it D: I created those flags and the importer/exporter. The importer is designed to work with my profiles but ever since the latest CUE version 2.13 and 14 it no longer even imports my icons and backgrounds and i am working on getting this fixed. I will keep you updated here: https://discord.gg/S4uUjxs

Ah ok. Again, I got confused. I actually used the importer the first time on Schwitz's pack and it locked up my mouse and keyboard. Not exactly sure what happened there or if it was incompatible but I went on his site and downloaded the newest 2.14 pack and worked after a hard restart. Just didn't get all the icons and backgrounds installed as I have to do that manually.

My next question to either one of you or both is, if I were to do all that work, is there a way to save this as one big file and be able to import it all and not have to do all that again? Can I export all of this and import it at a later time and still work as it was before (icons, backgrounds, etc)?

My other question to you specifically Krazykid is, will your 13.0.0 and flag packs get updated to be used with the importer to CUE 2.14? If not, is there a way I can bring those back to life as I really enjoyed them.

Again, thanks to you both and wish everyone could come together and make a jumbo pack for all of us in the forums. I understand you folks have your own sites and such and understand that can be left the way it is there but for the sake of confusion here, I think a combination of everything would be best.

krazykid 06-12-2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTXJackBauer (Post 907682)
My apologies Krazykid as it can get confusing for us end users on who's who created it. In all honestly, I wish all the great profile creators got together and made one jumbo pack. Of course with all the credits included on a word document of some sort or a short video like they do in the movies.

I want to thank you both and anyone else I might have missed for all the hard work you folks have put in.



Ah ok. Again, I got confused. I actually used the importer the first time on Schwitz's pack and it locked up my mouse and keyboard. Not exactly sure what happened there or if it was incompatible but I went on his site and downloaded the newest 2.14 pack and worked after a hard restart. Just didn't get all the icons and backgrounds installed as I have to do that manually. I will make update videos soon.

My next question to either one of you or both is, if I were to do all that work, is there a way to save this as one big file and be able to import it all and not have to do all that again? Can I export all of this and import it at a later time and still work as it was before?

My other question to you specifically Krazykid is, will your 13.0.0 and flag packs get updated to be used with the importer to CUE 2.14? If not, is there a way I can bring those back to life as I really enjoyed them.

Again, thanks to you both and wish everyone could come together and make a jumbo pack for all of us in the forums. I understand you folks have your own sites and such and understand that can be left the way it is there but for the sake of confusion here, I think a combination of everything would be best.

The importer locks up your mouse and keyboard because it imports the profiles manually so you don't have to. I will fix the flag pack eventually and don't intend on making any jumbo packs soon. The icons and backgrounds dont get imported because lewis's profiles aren't named as such "profile name icon, profile name background" but now a new problem arises ontop of that in which the latest version of CUE breaks the importing of icons and backgrounds even on my own profiles.

GTXJackBauer 06-12-2017 10:47 AM

Thanks for your quick reply.

Will this work as it is or do I need to download the Cue 2 Reboot? I don't know what to do here or wait for a update?

krazykid 06-12-2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTXJackBauer (Post 907684)
Thanks for your quick reply.

Will this work as it is or do I need to download the Cue 2 Reboot? I don't know what to do here or wait for a update?

That was only relevant for CUE 1

h3dfx 06-19-2017 11:10 AM

Awesome work mate, I just picked up my Glaive and glad your profiles work with it.

Thanks again for all the awesome stuff you bring out.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.