Corsair Community

Corsair SPEC Delta Issues

Gazza

Hi,

First time posting but I am looking for advice. You can check my system specs but I am having an issue fitting the H100i to the top of this case.

My 1st issue is that once I fit the cpu power cables (a 4 pin and 8 pin) I cant get the radiatior to fit on that side without applying a dangerous amount of pressure.

2nd Issue is that the cables from the front io are impossible to move enough to get the radiator to move closer to that side of the case.

3rd Issue is that I originally had Vengence Pro RGB ram for the build but I have now had to order low profile ram due to not getting both the ram and cooler in the case at the same time as there is no room or clearance. Im not even sure if low profile will actually make a difference.

Hopefully one of you guys has some useful advice as there really isnt anything I could find online mentioning these issues when I 1st planned the build. Im not a novice and have been building systems for a long time without issue but this one is annoying me and Im not willing to give up on the case yet.