Corsair Community

M65 rgb, profil, macro, software

croussy

Hi everyone, I've been with a lot of mice where you can use profilers. (4 different mice from 4 different brands).

But this one. This Corsair software. Is the worst. I've seen.

The software itself is not well coded. I'm an engineer working on C# Design drivers. This Software is ugly as hell. No UML as been found.

Every thing you save as a profile desepare after a restart. Tested on Win 7 and 8.

(Extra: sometimes stop working during game without restaring computer. Adding a little more fun when you are play :))

Software is up to date. NO UPDATE application? Installing the soft everytime? Guys, 2015.

I'm only here to tell you that I bought my mouse 2 months ago, and I recently wanted to play some league of legends with it.

Totaly impossible to macro any actions. (Don't try to tell me that I should follow some tutos. As I already did.)

I'm gonna buy a new mouse(Not a corsair one). And rate your mouse 3/10 for the design. (Designers did a great jobs. Devloppers.. I don't know where you found those.)

Have fun pretending you sell some quality gamers equipement. When you already sell some wonderful alim and ram.

See ya.

I use peripherals from one of their main competitors, and although I find their software is definitely sleak, it's not void of issues and bugs. In a specific case I actually had to stop using their software because it would cause the mouse cursor to become invisible on boot. And this happened across different systems and OS'. Not a fun experience, but then again I wasn't able to find much people who could relate.

It's the fun of having hardware interacting with combinations of hardware. It's madness!

Archived