Corsair Community

Corsair Airflow Pro cables

BRK_ASUS

Hey guys, I have been searching the internet for hours... and I cant find a extender nor i dont know what is the name of a cable like this:

Old picture i found in corsair forums:

http://i54.tinypic.com/midtol.jpg

Problem: I wanted to finish my build, since the memory modules with DHX technology are in the wrong direction the cables are simply too short to mount the airflow pro.

Can anyone provide me with the name of the cable? Or a link where to buy one?

I can't solder :/

Cheers

Oh wow, i trusted you .... now guess what? I had to order from the UK to Switzerland and bought 4 of them packs, 45 USD! Guess What? They can't be used as an extensions, its to connect the whole thing with 1 cable to the crappy Corsair link thing.

I am starting to hate corsair! What the ***** im doing now with this cables? I wasted money.... corsair is weak, can't even make an extension cable for their product. Damn im angry right now.

Oh wow, i trusted you .... now guess what? I had to order from the UK to Switzerland and bought 4 of them packs, 45 USD! Guess What? They can't be used as an extensions, its to connect the whole thing with 1 cable to the crappy Corsair link thing.

They don't make "extensions" These are the ONLY cables available for the AFP. I don't understand why they wont reach? Can you post pics or something so we can see what you are?

I am starting to hate corsair! What the ***** im doing now with this cables? I wasted money.... corsair is weak, can't even make an extension cable for their product. Damn im angry right now.

Again,They should fit with no need for an extension. Why not simply turn the fan around 180deg so the wires for the fan are on the other side with the DHX connector? Can't you simply return them to the p[lace of purchase?

Archived