Corsair Community

Corsair Link - H80i GT Not Detected (Windows 10 PRO)

AldinD2X

Hi Everyone,

I've recently splurged on some new upgrades and decided to try the Corsair Water cooling products. Finally got around to putting it together and am about to do some bench marking. However, I'm nervous about starting because Corsair Link does not detect the H80i GT.

Everything I've seem to find as a solution is tailored towards older versions of windows.

Anyone got some ideas about how I should go about this?

Thanks,

Aldin

My Spec

- CPU: Intel 4690K

- Cooler: Corsair H80i GT

- Mobo: Asus Z97-a 3.1 USB compatible

- GPU: EVGA 780 TI

- SSD Samsung PRO 120 GIG

- HD WD Black 640 GIG

- RAM: GSKILL DDR3 2x8 GB Sticks

- Case: Corsair 300R

What does Windows Device Manager report? Are there devices named "H80iGT" or "Corsair Hydro Series 7289 USB Device"? Are there any yellow triangles? If so post the properties panel which will show the error code.

Thanks for the tip. Will post as soon as I get home from work.

What does Windows Device Manager report? Are there devices named "H80iGT" or "Corsair Hydro Series 7289 USB Device"? Are there any yellow triangles? If so post the properties panel which will show the error code.

Thanks for the tip. Will post as soon as I get home from work.

EDIT: Under Device Manager is shows up with the Other Devices Tab with a yellow triangle on it. Here is the message in properties:

"The Drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28).

There are no compatible drivers for this device.

To find a driver for this device, click Update Finder."

They should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress2\ failing that they are attached to http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=816821

So, when I clicked to install them based on the C directory it worked fine up until now it shows in the Universal Serial Bus Controllers that "Corsair Hydroseries 7289 USB Device" with a yellow triangle.

P.S. Thanks so much for your help. Really appreciate the effort :)

Again post the properties panel which will show the error code

"Windows cannot verify the digital signature for thee drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software for an unknown source. (Code 52)."

Archived