Corsair Community

True Rainbow - A standalone rainbow engine for RGB keyboards

ief015

So far I've only been lurking on these forums, but now I want to show you guys what I've been cooking up for the last couple days!

truerainbow.jpg

Create a rainbow exactly how you like it, without going nuts and trying to configure it under CUE!

Written under C#.NET, this application is currently only available under Windows machines. Download, launch, and modify the rainbow animation to your liking. True Rainbow is completely open-source (licensed under zlib/libpng,) so if there's something you want to do that True Rainbow doesn't offer, you can modify the code to do practically anything you want.

Source code and other information found here: GitHub

Download the latest version for here: Download for Windows x86

This application is still a work in progress and might be buggy! It was only tested with one US K95 RGB and needs others to help test with other models and key maps! Users with UK keyboards will have to force the keymap to UK under the preferences window. Please report any issues you have in a PM or in this thread, thank you!

BEFORE LAUNCHING, READ THIS FIRST

If you are also using CUE, make sure to disable lighting in CUE before using this program!

check_this.png

Having CUE and True Rainbow running light animations simultaneously could overload your keyboard, causing the lights to freeze. If your keyboard becomes overloaded, either unplug and replug the keyboard OR set your keyboard to BIOS mode on the back of the keyboard and switch back to your original setting.

Archived