Corsair Community

Status Malfunction

Riekopo

• Corsair Employee
This occurs if during the update process if there was an issue with the USB port transferring information (packet dropped for example). Restart the system and keyboard and try again. If it continuously happens, try a different port. if you get all of the white LED's flashing, your keyboard has an internal error so contact our tech support to do a hard reset.

I have the same problem. I've been going at this for an hour or so now, and it's getting really annoying. I have tried re plugging it in, using different ports, using USB 3.0 (and 2.0), different BIOS settings, restarting my keyboard and computer and re installing CUE. I have updated the software just fine, just the firmware of the K70 RGB doesn't work. If anyone would help me with this, that would be great.

EDIT: Updated firmware through an older version. That's interesting.

I have the same problem. I've been going at this for an hour or so now, and it's getting really annoying. I have tried re plugging it in, using different ports, using USB 3.0 (and 2.0), different BIOS settings, restarting my keyboard and computer and re installing CUE. I have updated the software just fine, just the firmware of the K70 RGB doesn't work. If anyone would help me with this, that would be great.

Contact Corsair Support https://corsair.secure.force.com/ they should be able to help you with your issues.

Archived