Built a heavily customized PC with decent specs, mainly for casual browsing and spreadsheet work.
- Ryzen 3 3300X 3.8~4.3Ghz
- Gigabyte GTX 1660 Super Gaming OC (Tri-fan)
- ASUS ROG Strix B550-A
- 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro White 3200Mhz
- x2 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro Lighting Kit
- Corsair MP400 NVMe SSD 1TB
- Corsair RM750X White
- Corsair 465X White
- Corsair H150i Elite Capellix Cooler
- x3 Corsair LL120 White RGB Fans
- x5 Corsair ML120 White RGB Fans
- 24-pin & 8-pin Lian Li Strimer Plus cable
I wanted to go full corsair-white so every component were bought as is except for the GPU (painted them white using plastidip) I also bought this adapter so I can sync the Lian Li Strimer Plus cables with iCUE when I go unicorn mode.
- Album created by jbbardoles
- 6 images
0 Album Comments
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now