Corsair Community

K60 and M90 issues.

Phantomj

Hi all,

All right I just recently purchased the K60 keyboard and I'm loving it so far, but the issue I have is that my Dell X.P.S. 8500 desktop running Win 7 Ultimate 64bit will not recognize it when I try to go into bios by the normal Dell F2 method. I have the bios updated to the A12 update which is the latest one.

I went as far as to troubleshoot it by hooking it up to my old P.C. and I was able to get into bios no problems so I know it is not the keyboard. I even went as far as to hook up my old gaming keyboard to my Dell and it went into the bios with no issues. This is not really my top priority, but is just annoying.

Now onto my main issue the M90 mouse. I have ran into the same firmware issue as everyone else here and I have done all the troubleshooting steps mentioned here as well as hooking it up to my old P.C. to only get the same error of Cannot open USB...

Is there anything else that can be done or am I looking at the fun R.M.A. process? :p: :D: :laughing:

Hi Toasted thanks for the reply. The funny thing is that was the first thing I did after connecting the keyboard and booting up my pc. I'm not worried I have other keyboards lying around that I can hook up and do a work around. Takes me back to my entry level tech days. lol

As for the mouse well as I stated above I have ran through all the troubleshooting steps including the old p.c. hook up and I still get the error. The funny thing my mouse was fine last night.

I've gone ahead and placed a question and R.M.A. for it since I still have warranty on it.

I have fixed my mouse after I discovered my error when following the troubleshooting steps to fix it. I have now closed my ticket. Also discovered the hot key method in the firmware download page for the K60. Now I can get into bios.

Thanks to all who have helped me.

Archived