Corsair Community

solid blue light

coacohover

I am using windows 7 home premium 64 bit. But this started happening last night after work around 4pm mountain standard time. Nothing has changed on my personal computer since this started to happen. when I plugged in the dongle it was solid blue and I had not activated the head set yet when I plugged the headset in to charge without even pressing the button the light was solid blue and the charging light was solid amber. Even turning the computer all the way off the blue light goes out but the amber light stays solid will putting the new drivers on fix this problem?

Nope the driver update did not fix the problem I might have to buy a new headset said thing is this did not even last a whole year before it broke on me

This is seems to be the charging issue that other people have had . The " fix " is to leave the headset as it is until the battery goes flat ( no lights ) then connect up and re-charge , ie the amber light should then flash instead of being solid .

Not sure about your situation but this is what I did unplug your headset let it run out of energy then you recharge it and it should work again. What might have caused it could had been the update on the software not curtain on that though. Hope that Fix helps.

Not sure about your situation but this is what I did unplug your headset let it run out of energy then you recharge it and it should work again. What might have caused it could had been the update on the software not curtain on that though. Hope that Fix helps.

you answered your own question?

Archived