Corsair Community

RMA problems regarding headset.

kabbedi

Hello guys!

My headset broke about a week ago.

The first thing that I did was to request an RMA on the headset, I choose the Express RMA method.( You have to pay 80USD for security reason, then when they receive my old headset, they will give the money back)

The thing is, I thought they was offering free shipping for my broken headset "package", bnut htey did not. The shipping will not be cheap... infact it will be more expensive to send it back than buying a completly new headset.

I have sent several messages to them about this, but they won´t reply to me.

I really want my money back, and stop them from sending a new headset that I need to pay for..I really regret that I chose this RMA method.

What should I do?

Thanks.

It was explained clearly to me by their customer service when I called. Yes you are responsible for shipping back your headset. That being said, I was informed that if I have any further rma's with the replacement headphones they will send a prepaid shipping label.

kabbedi, hw old is the headset? and where did you buy it from?

Corsair will only provide shipping labvles for items less than 30 days old or you have had multiple RMA's for the same issue. If you did not purchase the headset directly from the Corsair webstore, then sorry, no, they can not refund your money back. You would need to take that up with yuour reseller.

If you did by chance order it directly from the webstore then it would be best to contact CS by phone and see what they can do for you.

kabbedi, hw old is the headset? and where did you buy it from?

Corsair will only provide shipping labvles for items less than 30 days old or you have had multiple RMA's for the same issue. If you did not purchase the headset directly from the Corsair webstore, then sorry, no, they can not refund your money back. You would need to take that up with yuour reseller.

If you did by chance order it directly from the webstore then it would be best to contact CS by phone and see what they can do for you.

I have had issues with the headset before, and i got a replacement headset (the one iam using now),but not through corsair them selves, through a local computerstore in my country. I bought the headset 1 and a 1/2 years ago, and this headset is soon 1 year old .yeah.. I am not happy about the build quality of the headset.

I wanr this to be quick and easy..so the question is: If i close the rma, will i get the money back that I payed to them? Id not, will i atleast get free shipping to them Because I have had previous problems during the same warranty and on the same headset order?

Thanks guys.

Archived