Corsair Community

Ticket: #6329050

wndsr

Hello

Hope everybody has had a wonderful Christmas break! Unfortunately my two week old H100 decided to die over Christmas so I have been unable to use my PC as the CPU becomes far too hot.

I paid for express RMA on Christmas Day, so three days ago now and would like to enquire about how long it usually takes to have a new item shipped out to me? I really need to get up and running on my PC again due to my work.

Thanks in advance for your response. :o:

I paid for express RMA on Christmas Day, so three days ago now and would like to enquire about how long it usually takes to have a new item shipped out to me? I really need to get up and running on my PC again due to my work.

Hi wndsr, Most of the RMA system is automated and why your RMA was approved on Xmas day. Corsair was closed on those days and weekends. So it may be another day or two before one gets shipped.

You can however log back in to your support ticket and ask for an update or try calling CS on Monday. Please keep in mind that with the holidays wait times may be slightly longer than usual.

Archived