Corsair Community

Ticket #6319598

Orzornn

Hey, I ordered a Corsair Vengeance K70 keyboard with the cherry mx blue switches from the corsair website and it was being shipped to me in Canada. When it got to Hodgkins IL UPS said there was multiple tracking numbers found on the package and it is now being returned to sender (Corsair)... I have not got a response yet and am wondering what is going to happen?

Will I get a refund or will I get another unit shipped to me? (Which I would prefer) When I opened the ticket there was no option to pick a vengeance k70 with blue switches so I just had to pick the one with black switches.

Thanks!

If you need the tracking number to see for yourself let me know.

Well I've called in twice now and a guy told me I should get an email today with a tracking number and while it's a bit early to say yet, it looks like I'm not going to get it and am going to have to call corsair yet again just to find out what is going on.

Well I'm going to call in again on Monday I think, is there anything that can be done from here though? I still don't know if the keyboard has been shipped nor do I know a tracking number if it has. It's been at least 2 weeks since I ordered and the reason I bought from corsairs website was because it was not in stock at my favorite website and was here. So far that was looking to be a bit of a mistake.

Archived